What We Love about the AEE Department

In celebration of Valentine's Day, we used an anonymous 
survey to find out what students love most about being
 a member of the AEE department




“The professors interact like tight knit family, making an inclusive, loving environment, I’ve never been in such a welcome environment.”

 “Something I enjoy each semester is the opportunity to take classes from a variety of disciplines of agriculture, I don’t have to pick only one! My perspective of agriculture has broadened significantly.”

"The department has a proactive, “can-do” attitude. Have a question about getting an internship, or interested in undergraduate research? The faculty will help you attain your goals.”

"Students in the AEE department are engaged in their studies and excited to pursue their future careers. It's fun to be around people who love to learn."

“I appreciate the countless opportunities for professional development, like traveling to National Convention.” 

 “The small class sizes. It enhances my learning environment, plus I am able to get to know both my peers and professor better.”

“I was an active FFA member in high school, but I know I have heightened my leadership capabilities since through Collegiate FFA. The club gives me a community of people to interact with while pushing me to become a better leader in college atmosphere.”

 “The Teach Ag Championship is a fun way to learn more about the multitude of industries connected to agriculture out there, while gaining practical skills.”

“Each professor has an open door policy, and I’m never afraid to stop by and chat if I have a problem or need advice.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CALS Ireland Study Abroad 2018

Student Spotlight: Sydney Anderson